Dolbey has been named BEST in KLAS or CATEGORY LEADER in one or more speech recognition categories in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015-2016, 2018 and 2019 by KLAS RESEARCH.
Speech recognition software has exploded in the healthcare industry, promising reduced transcription costs with increased document turnaround. We offer both premise-based and cloud speech recognition solutions. Our technology uses deep learning as well as artificial intelligence and does not require any voice training or deployment.
Our speech recognition software offers the highest electronic medical record (EMR) integration available today. This means we can do more things in EMR than any other speech software on the market, including checkboxes or using drop-down windows with your voice. With our exclusive Vision Click, all navigations can be accomplished in the EMR.
Click to Download Info
- Web-based user administration
- Application virtualization support
- Numerous medical specialty speech topics
- Automatic software updates
- Easy to configure voice commands for automation
- Streamlined user interface
- Speech optimization and learning services
- Customizable vocabulary and substitutions
- Compatibility and configurable buttons with SpeechMike, PowerMic, Olympus, or wireless microphones and headset solutions
- Web-based usage reports
- On-screen tablet controls
- Dictation mode with back-end speech and Fusion Narrate Text™ transcription integration
- iPhone and iPad compatibility
- Free microphone app for your smartphone
Since 1990, Voice Products has provided voice recording and document management solutions, designed to help healthcare organizations improve workflow, boost productivity and increase profitability.
Speech recognition is part of a platform of award-winning software products that include dictation, transcription, clinical documentation improvement and computer assisted coding technologies. Together they deliver more accurate reporting of critical document elements and improve documentation, reimbursement and patient care.
Like to know more? Please call us. We answer live 24/7, and you can talk directly to one of our trainers or technicians from 8am-5pm. You’ll never get a voicemail!
Our mission at Voice Products is to always exceed customer expectations with an emphasis on total customer satisfaction.